The application process with Mundo Exchange is simple:
- Learn more about our volunteering goals
- Review our fees and costs
- Fill out the application form below to begin correspondence with Mundo Exchange staff about volunteer opportunities available
- Once we receive your application, we will reply with a request for a resume, letter of recommendation, a cover photo, and police report
- **please keep in mind when working with children a police report is necessary for their safety, and it is a requirement of the school.
- Finalize placement by paying the agreed upon fees and receiving your acceptance letter
- Send us your travel details
Please don’t hesitate to ask us us any questions you may have!
We are a registered NGO #87-0781320. Your volunteer donation, transportation and other costs may be a tax deductible. Consult your financial advisor. Upon request, Mundo Exchange and our local partners can write letters that may help make donations from you or your sponsor tax deductible.
We thank you for your interest in helping with our community empowerment projects! We look forward to teaming together with you to make life brighter for those in need.