The application process with Mundo Exchange is simple:
- Learn more about our volunteering goals
- Review our fees and costs
- Fill out the application form below to begin correspondence with Mundo Exchange staff about volunteer opportunities available
- Finalize placement by paying the agreed upon fees and receiving your acceptance letter
- Send us your travel details
- Once we receive your application, we will reply with a request for a resume, 2 letters of recommendation, and a cover photo
- please keep in mind when working with children a police report will be necessary
Please don’t hesitate to ask us us any questions you may have! Throughout the application process we will be supplying you with additional information regarding letters for visa, cross-cultural training, travel ideas from other volunteers, mandatory travel insurance information, and language training will be sent your way prior to arrival.
We are a registered NGO #87-0781320. Your volunteer donation, transportation and other costs may be a tax deductible. Consult your financial advisor. Upon request, both the local association and Mundo Exchange can write letters that may help make donations from you or your sponsor tax deductible.
We thank you for your interest in helping with our community empowerment projects! We look forward to teaming together with you to make life brighter for those in need.
**unfortunately we are currently not accepting volunteers due to the ongoing global pandemic and health concerns. However, you can still fill out an application and we will contact you as soon as our volunteer program opens up again. You can also contact us to find out how you can help from home! Thank you for your understanding.**